Sigh of Relief Fund in Memory of Sasson Sasson
Sigh of Relief fund is an Israeli charity that was started by privileged Israelis who want to help Israelis that were unexpectedly affected by personal tragedy or Israelis that the government ignores their problems like Holocaust survivors.
The Fund was established in memory of Sasson Sasson died of cancer in 2014. Sasson was born in Baghdad, Iraq in 1928 and immigrated covertly to Israel in 1948. He served in the military and worked for Solel Boneh initially and then at a grocery store in Bat Yam. Sasson was a simple, honest Israeli that helped many of his clients who were unable to make ends meet. He sold them on credit but never insisted on getting the money from families who could not pay him. His sons and daughters set up a fund this memory to help people as he helped his life.
Individuals Struck by Personal Tragedy
- Financial support to parents who need to raise funds for child's surgery.
- Emotional and financial suppot to battered women
- Emotional and financial support to victims of sexual abuse
- Support underpreviledged children
- Support sexualy abused childern
- Financial support to Holocaust Survivors in dire need
- We hire presonal assistants for Holocaust Survivors
- We help Holocaust Survivors needing a ride to hospital
- Arrange social gathrings for Holocaust Survivors
The charity is funded by donations but also helps other charities in Israel who need technical support at low fees. We provide the following services:
- Technical support to charities at low fees
- Maintain charity website for modest fees
- Provide assistance in disimmenating information about the organization in social media website.
- Build custom pages for charities at low fees.